Applications For Summer 2023 Programs now open!
Priority Decision Deadline: January 1st
Regular Decision Deadline: February 14th
*Apply before January 1st, for a reduced application fee of $25. Also since our applications are on a rolling basis, applying early increases your chances of being accepted into our programs!
**Applications submitted between January 2nd and February 14th will require a $35 application fee.
Spend your summer teaching English in under-resourced areas around the world as a Learning Enterprises Volunteer! Although encouraged, prior teaching experience is not required, but a willingness to learn and a passion for service is. Applicants must be at least 18 years old at time of application.
Still have questions? Email email@example.com.
How the Application Process Works
Pay the application fee ($25 before priority deadline; $35 after) through PayPal below & fill out our online application! On the application, you may write down your 1st & 2nd choice program for a higher chance of being accepted into one. (Scroll down to see our what the application looks like). Our applications are rolling, which means that we interview and accept volunteers throughout the entire hiring season. Our programs tend to be quite popular, so we always recommend applying early to increase your chances of acceptance! Our application process consists of 2 rounds of interviews as detailed below.
Applicants must complete 2 rounds of interviews to be accepted:
Campus Director Interview
- Most applicants will be granted a first-round interview with a campus director. This can be in-person at an on-campus location of the director's choice, or through an online video-call (Zoom, Google Meets, Facetime).
- Questions are geared towards understanding the applicants fit for Learning Enterprises and motivations for applying
- If the Campus Director thinks you're a good match for our programs, they will pass you along to your first choice program.
Program Director Interview
- After the Campus Director interview, you will have a second-round interview with the program director of your program choice.
- Questions are geared towards discussing your fit for the specific program and evaluating your qualifications.
- If the Program Director thinks you're a good fit, you will be hired on as a volunteer for their program!
- If you do not pass this interview, the program director will likely pass you on to your second choice program, where you will have the opportunity to interview one more time.
Take a glimpse at the application
You must pay the application fee ($25 or $35) to access the application. You can preview the application questions below.
*It is recommended that you complete your application answers on a separate document and transfer your answers when you are ready to submit. You can bookmark your application link after paying the application fee.